Our beautiful church building in Santa Rosa is available for your wedding and reception!
First Congregational United Church of Christ is a warm, welcoming and progressive Christian community with a long history in Santa Rosa. We blend the best of tradition and innovation, opening our doors to every couple regardless of their religion, orientation or race.
Whether you are planning a traditional church wedding or a unique modern celebration, we offer the perfect venue for your perfect day, as well as friendly advice and help in planning to your wedding.
What We Offer
- A cozy, traditional church building for your ceremony and small reception.
- A selection of ministers—someone is always available.
- A same-sex friendly venue
- A separate dressing room
- Recommendations for other local wedding vendors
- Liquor use in accordance with our Alcohol Service Policy
- A short drive to popular honeymoon destinations, including wine country, the Pacific coast, and San Francisco.
Interested in holding your wedding at First Congregational United Church of Christ? The following process will ensure that you have a smooth, bump-free wedding experience.
- Contact the church office to vet your date
- Sign our Facility Use Agreement
- Make a deposit to reserve the church
- Make an appointment with our wedding coordinator
Call the church office today at 707-546-0998 to start your wedding journey!
Photos copyright 2014, Presenting You Photography